PUSH PLAY - GET FIT - RIP IT!
- 1 Min - Twisted Lizard (Each Side)
- 1 Min - A Frame Stretch (Each Side)
- 1 Min - Straddle
- 1 Min - Pigeon (Each Side)
SWING SKILL FOCUS:
GOLF FITNESS ELEMENTS FOCUS:
- Hips, hamstrings, quads and glutes mobility and flexibility
- Improves mobility in the lower body and core to increase hip turn and range of motion
GFX COACHES NOTES:
Stretch and segment your lower body including your hips, quads and glutes while also creating core flexibility by rotating the upper half. This Stretch routine will not only feel good, but improve your mobility and flexibility fitness elements allowing you to swing better. Don’t force these positions and modify them if needed by decreasing the stretch. Surrender to the stretches by breathing deeply and enjoy this great recovery routine.
Keep Killing It!
GFX Head Coaches